Travel in India
Travel Agents, Packages, News, Insurance, Reviews
Everybody wants to travel to some country/place in the world during vacation, because traveling is always fun, as it inundates with new energy, dynamic dreams about the places, and most importantly, it gives a break from the routine life!
Traveling in India is pretty cheap, but not simpler! This is majorly because, India is a country with different ethnic groups who are religious with deep routes, the most complicated fact is that each group has got its characteristic language, food, culture, and festivals, etc… these features play a significant role, as they indirectly affect the travel in the country too. For example, consider that you are traveling in a village in Uttar Pradesh for some reasons, in case if you are lost in the middle of your journey, and if you have to find the route to your destination, you have to ask the local people over there. But in order to accomplish this, you have to be familiar with their language, otherwise you might also end up in dangerous situations. But, learning their language in one trip would not be possible, then how to tackle these situations? Some significant tips for traveling in India are described in here:
- It would be better to get accompanied with some of your friends in India (if you have any), or else you can check for comments/reviews of those people who have already visited India. You can search tips too in the same way, especially with related to the places, where you have planned to visit in India.
- It is always better to know the do’s and don’ts in the destination place, where you are traveling temporarily, any place/country for that matter. Especially in India, riding a bike/driving a car is difficult and is complicated, because no one would follow the rules. Hence, if you are planning to drive in India during your visit, then it may end up in a big messy situation. But, places with beaches, like Goa… do provide the fun of hiring a bicycle/bike for a day, or a week and to go around the city. Hence do not lose such fun during your trip to India.
- You must have money in form of changes in your hand, besides your credit cards. This might help in getting the tickets in most of the places in India.
- You must be really careful, when you are taking an auto rickshaw, or a taxi in India. You must know the terms in which you have to bargain with the auto/taxi drivers. It is better to pretend, as if you know the place, than portraying yourself to be a tourist to the place. Because, most of the drivers in India make use of these situations and they are not fair enough to demand the right amount of fares. Of course, it will be obvious for them to find you as a tourist, hence, you should make them aware that you had been to the place before and you are quite familiar with the place too.
- One of the irritating factors is that you cannot expect privacy in India. Wherever you go, people would be staring at you and if you are visiting the most crowded malls in the metropolitan cities like, Mumbai, Delhi, and Kolkata, etc… then you cannot avoid the congestions, because the places would be small for the huge moving population. Hence, traffic congestions, crowded mass of people, noise pollution, and rushing vehicles, etc… are the typical dynamics of the country.
- You should also be careful about your belongings, as people in many parts of the country are affected by poor economic conditions, hence robbery would be common in many places in the country.
<< Go Back to India